Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conversations....

This was my conversation with Ainslie today-

Mom, when you were little, who was your mom?

Granna (She's the best)

Oh, well did she have pizza for you when you were little and came home?

?????????? Ummm Sure!

Ok, well did you know that boy's are CowBOYS and girl's are CowGIRLS???
That's funny huh mom- get it- CowBOYS and CowGIRLS-they have the same name in them!

- I had no response for the last statement, but I did almost pee my pants from laughing- she is hilarious!!

4 comments:

brownymama said...

Funny girl! Wow! I had lots to catch up on today. But I have to say my favorite post was, "that man". Hope things work out well for him. Sounds like a great man!

The Barron Bunch said...

Silly girl......
Sounds like a strange conversation I had driving with Ella the other day. They come up with the funniest, most random stuff!

trublubyu said...

that is so funny. it is so hard to keep a straight face when your kids are making brilliant discoveries.

The Burtons said...

I love Ainslie. Can I adopt her?! She would have been one of my favorites, if I would have been allowed to have favorites :)
Hope you don't mind me blog-stalking your blog off Tories!