
We headed up to Granna and Poppa's the day after Christmas, and we got such a nice treat!!! Not only was there lots of family that we hadn't seen in awhile, but it SNOWED and SNOWED the whole way up......YEAH! The girls had fun watching the flakes coming down as we drove up the Salt River Cany
on- it started to snow just outside of it and snowed all the way
to their house. I had to concentrate because of all the ice on the road, and Nick was driving his mom's car behind me- it was a little stressful (no driving over 35mph the whole way) but it was totally worth it! On Saturday, we made the customary trip to the local Wal-Mart and bought some snow boots- we didn't have any yet. I of course made the girls get some that were like 2 sizes too big so that they will fit them for a few years- didn't your parents ever do this to you???? It was a good laugh to watch them walk up the snow hill-( I just figure it is good for their therapy memories-every kid needs a good story to tell their therapist or to write a book about )- They both had a great time and Ainslie even was going down by herself. McKyrie got ran over at the end, which put a little "bummer" on the fun, but it was still a BLAST!!!
on- it started to snow just outside of it and snowed all the way
to their house. I had to concentrate because of all the ice on the road, and Nick was driving his mom's car behind me- it was a little stressful (no driving over 35mph the whole way) but it was totally worth it! On Saturday, we made the customary trip to the local Wal-Mart and bought some snow boots- we didn't have any yet. I of course made the girls get some that were like 2 sizes too big so that they will fit them for a few years- didn't your parents ever do this to you???? It was a good laugh to watch them walk up the snow hill-( I just figure it is good for their therapy memories-every kid needs a good story to tell their therapist or to write a book about )- They both had a great time and Ainslie even was going down by herself. McKyrie got ran over at the end, which put a little "bummer" on the fun, but it was still a BLAST!!!p.s. I loved their snow angels! I forgot to take a pic after they got up!


3 comments:
Glad that the girls had such a fun time in the snow. You know anytime you want to play in the snow you can always come here. That is funny about buying boots so big, beacuse that is what JR trys to make me do. Here they were them so much that I don't mind buying new ones each year though. Both girls looked cute for their ballet performance!
Looks like a lot of fun.
That is perfect snow! Not so fun to drive in but looks like they had a blast playing in it!
Post a Comment