1/2 DAYS === BOREDOM (and the ability to drive mom crazy)
Smart Thinking MOM=== the best dang FORT you have ever seen!!!
(OKAY, maybe not the best but it did the trick)
HAPPY KIDS=== VERY HAPPY MOM!!!

we LOVE 1/2 days!!!!

5 comments:
Nice work, mom. Cheap entertainment is awesome.
Smart having the fort outside! My little one does them all over the house and they drive me crazy!!
How fun! What a creative mom you are! I wonder why on your friends list it says I never update my blog? Weird.
Great fort! Love it! gotta have snacks in there fo' shore!
I have to agree with Diena my kids always want to build them in the house with all the furniture LOL and blankets.. AAahh but in the same sense it keep them out of your hair till it is time for the clean-up.. Im usually the one making it bigger and bigger, Heck I figure if I am going to make this dang thing I wanna play too. I Love half days... your a good mommy..
Post a Comment