Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5th Picture!

I am apparently not as good at keeping up on my friends blogging as I thought I was. Sarah tagged me a few days ago and I didn't even know!! Sorry Sarah, I promise to try to do better :) Anyway, here is my 5th picture from my 5th folder. It's a "BUM" shot from Sea World in Oct. 2006. Nick had a conference in San Diego and we took the girls to Sea World for their first time. It was a great day-the weather was perfect and the girls had a great time.... so sad how little they were just 2 years ago

Oh yeah, I am supposed to TAG 5 people- I tag Carrie, Jennifer (Trevs), Jennifer(Brents), Rachel and Stefany. Can't wait to see what silly pic you find in your 5th folder!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bum shot! Under my name to the right it says I haven't updated in 3 days but I have updated every single day!! Check out my latest posts!

Rachel Rogers said...

ok, I tagged you back...read my post

The Ridings said...

So Elizabeth I linked here! Cute blog I love it. Your girls are so big it has been forever!

Diena