Friday, October 17, 2008

From the voice of a 3 year old....

I LOVE 3 year old conversations...

Ainslie "Mommy, your hair is so pretty today"
Me "Thanks baby girl"
Ainslie "But your butt is kinda big- can you make it smaller?"

Yah- wish I had thought of that!

3 comments:

That Dorn Family! said...

Yep - I've heard that one before. What can I say? I gotta big butt. But you know what? Sir Mix a Lot likes 'em and you can't do worse than that!

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! That is so hilarious! Kids say the darndest things, right?!

Heidi said...

LOL I have not gotten that one just yet, but my son has a butt fetish right now he likes to run up behind you and spank your butt ha ha ha ha... Hmmm just thinking about that Ainsley is a girl and Austin is a boy huh sounds like what a girl would think of and my son seems to be right on target.. LOL Goodluck on that one. I haven't quite got that from Katelynn yet, although she did get me to stop drinking caffiene soda's yes that is a whole nother story in itself.. Gotta love our children of god...