Tuesday, October 7, 2008

AAAAARGH!!!!!

I absolutely HATE my mom's cat! EVERY time I come to visit my mom, the stupid animal pee's on something of my children's, and we are super careful to keep all doors closed that contain anything of my girls'. This is the most disgusting cat and today it peed on the new witch skirts that I JUST made for them for Halloween! I am going to kill this animal- I am quite confident that I can do this and not think twice about it. My heart is pounding so hard and my teeth keep gritting and my hands keep clinching. I don't know what high blood pressure feels like, but I am sure I have it right now. I am trying to blog about this so that I don't ACTUALLY kill the cat, but if you hear of me in lock up at Sheriff Joe's jail for animal abuse, don't be surprised!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel. That cat does the same thing to our stuff each time we are there. Believe me I have almost gotten rid of it myself. I reamber this one time that everyone was at church but me and Brad (I don't know why)and I asked Brad to help me drop it off somewhere and he wouldn't because he said that your mom would just get another cat. I told him that at least the new cat might not pee all over everything, but he still wouldn't help me. Then what makes me even more mad is that your mom and Jerry K both defind it and say that you and I are just sensitive. So I would not be sad it there was no cat when we come for Thanksgiving.

Elizabeth said...

thanks for your support Carrie! He might just not be here:)

Heidi said...

ok! So like I would have totally killed that cat by now. You do know that the thing is just jealous of your kids, and the attention that they get (or that it doesn't get) when they are visiting. I would kick it when mom is not around.. LOL J/K

That Dorn Family! said...

So sorry. I know, that smell just doesn't come out. I am a cat lover - have 4, but I do NOT put up with that. They get put to sleep - once a cat starts that, they don't stop.

The Garrido's said...

Hi Beth, Its Holly, Jessie's sister. Not so obvious that I found your blog through yours. How the heck are you? Your girls are adorable, and I hate cats in general! Hahaha, probably cause my inlaws cats pee and poop on everything as well. Hope your doing well.

Rachel Rogers said...

Beth this is the funniest story...Not funny that the cat peed on your stuff...just that the cat has a hit out on him by every sibiling in the family. It's like a White Mountain Soprano's episode!...