Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is there anything sweeter?

I just love the smell of little girls just after they have had a shower - is there anything more special than a good snuggly buggly with these two footie jammied sweethearts? Oh, and YES- it is officially footie jammie weather-yeah!

2 comments:

Jill * Zane said...

Can't think of anything sweeter right now after seeing that cute pic! Glad you guys had a fun fall break! Your pine cone game made me laugh... my dad paid the kids to pick up the pine cones out of their drive way this summer. They were racing to see who could collect the most. So when can you make it down for a girls brunch or lunch or dinner? Oh, and happy anniversary coming up!

Krystine M. said...

Hey Elizabeth! I saw your blog on Jen's blog so I thought I would stop by. How are you guys doing? You all look GREAT! Your babies are getting so big!
Krystine