.jpg)
Today is our 9th anniversary! If anyone had told me when I walked down that aisle 9 years ago, that I would be more in love today, I would have certainly laughed at them- I didn't think it was possible to be MORE in love. But here we are, 9 years later (much more mature-haha) and closer that I thought possible. Have there been bumps in the road? Sure, but we have had a lot of fun along the way, and we have accomplished so much and grown so much. Without bragging too much or getting too gushy, Nick is the best thing in my life- he keeps me grounded and sane, and that is a serious job. The fact that he has stuck it out for this long proves what an amazing and dedicated man he is. I love that when he comes home from work, he takes the time to "find" McKyrie and Ainslie, eventhough they are hiding in the same place day after day. I especially love that he remembers to give all of us kisses before he leaves the house each day-even when it means waiting for McKyrie to get off the pot! There are many things that I love and appreciate about our marriage, but I think I will wait and show him my appreciation later tonight :) Here's to many, many more years honey- I love you!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:
AWWWWwwwwwww! That is very sweet. I would have to agree with ya that each year gets sweeter and sweeter.
Congratulations!!
Hey!
I actually remembered that today is your anniversary! Congrats on 9 blissful years-that's quite the accomplishment these days!
Hopefully we can keep in touch a little better now that we both have blogs!!
Congratulations! Imagine, you are in the minority just for sticking it out. I am so happy for you.
I think i took that picture when we bumped into you guys in SF! that was so fun! congrats on number 9! we are heading to #15 in may! sorry about the deleted post above...i goofed and it would not let me change it!!!
That was a very sweet post for your hubby! You guys are so good together and here's wishing you many more happy anniversaries.
Happy Anniversary you two. I hope you are looking ahead to number ten and planning something fun and memorable! You both seem wonderful for each other! Congrats.
congratulations!
so, what did you do to show your appreciation? ha ha wink wink
Congratulations! I have 15 months until #10, and I'm counting down - we are planning a cruise! Isn't it awesome that it just keeps getting better! You guys are cool.
Post a Comment