October 22, 2008
Tagged Again
ok, I'll play.....Another friend has tagged me and this one is tougher, I have to agree that it is hard when there are no questions...these are the rules...you have to list seven random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people at the end of the post....But I am NOT going to tag anyone- just do it if you want to-if you don't, then don't
1. Let's see- I really don't like to do laundry- I have even been guilty of buying new clothes just so I won't have to wash the dirty ones. I realize this is not a good habit, but often can't help myself. I have also been guilty of letting the clean laundry just pile up at the foot of my bed until the husband puts it away-sorry husband!
2. I have recently developed a passion for canning and food storage. I think growing a garden this summer has really put me in the mode of canning, it helps that Nick is also in to the food storage thing and it is something fun for us to work on together. Currently our freezers (yes, we have 2), are both full of chicken waiting for me to de-thaw and pressure can it. For my birthday, Nick get me a really nice pressure canner- I love it and can't wait to use it- I just have to find the time.
3. I am a yeller! This drives me crazy, and I spend long moments each day lecturing myself about how horrible I am that I yell all the time. I don't just mean that I yell here and there. I tend to be more explosive than a lot of other people, and sometimes I scare my children- how horrible is that? This is something that I struggle with daily and try to correct all the time-maybe someday I will be a more patient and soft spoken person.
4. I love shoes and purses. I don't have super cute shoes or purses, but if I had the extra cash to blow on matching shoes and purses for each outfit, I totally would. I would love to have the cute polka dot wedges that match my brown shirt perfectly, but they are WAY too expensive, not to mention the purse. Plus, who really has the time to have cute shoes and purses all the time!
5. I like to drive Mc to school. She could very easily ride the bus each morning, and this would save me a ton of gas and time, but I like to give her kisses and tell her to have good day and to watch her walk into the building. It makes me feel safe to know she got in there okay.
6. I love to read....i am not too picky about the content of the book as long as I can understand it and it flows well. I absolutely despise when writes get too "wordy" in their books- like when the FBI agents starts using FBI lingo- who the heck knows what the CTP at the DGB is? Just write it out in laymans terms for me, and then maybe I will buy your next book!!!
7. Finally- I would like to take a photography course. I have never done it because I am not sure if I have "the eye" for it, also it seems like a lot of people want to do this and I just feel like a big copier. Anyway, one of these days I am going to take the class and then watch out National Geographic!!!! I will someday take awesome pics of my girls and then scrapbook them to my hearts desire- in the meantime their books are just going to have to be filled with my "amateur" photos.
So, these are my 7 random things- there are many more of course, but this is all you get for today :)
3 years ago

3 comments:
I think I knew all those things about you except that you are into canning now. I think the yelling thing goes along with the Whipple temper. Just think-if certain stupid ugly cats didn't pee on everything you own then you wouldn't have to yell so much right?!
love your random things. i too want to take a photo class. and i am way impressed with all your canning. when you figure out the chicken thing, let me know.
How funny! You think you know a person and then you find out they are a yeller! LOL!!! I am to though no one believes me but Bedie. Ooh yeah I also am a terrible speller!
Post a Comment